#teamcardio Skydiving Day
Saturday 12 August 2017
Jump for free if you raise £450 in sponsorship!
You will be attached to a fully qualified instructor, jumping from over 15,000 feet; the highest tandem jump in the country. You'll need to commit to raising £450 for us, and you get to jump for free! As soon as you raise the first £100 we can contact the airfield and confirm your place with the airfield, and you will need to raise the remaining £350 by the week before.
- Minimum age is 16, with parental consent for age 16/17. There is no upper age limit for tandem skydiving, subject to health.
- Age 16 - 17: A parental / legal guardians signature of consent is required on three forms (the centre membership form, the BPA Tandem student declaration of medical form 115A and the BPA membership agreement form 106) which will be provided upon booking.
Health & Fitness
- All tandem customers are required to sign a BPA Declaration form 115A
- Those unable to sign the form due to medical conditions, injuries or anything listed on form 115A must bring a copy of the BPA Doctors Medical Certificate Form 115B signed and stamped by their doctor.
Height & Weight
- The maximum weight for tandem skydiving at Hibaldstow is 16 stone / 101kg fully clothed.
- The minimum weight is 7st and minimum height 4ft11. Those who have a height and/or weight under this will require a harness fitting assessment before being approved. This can be in advance, or you can arrive 15 minutes early on the day.
- There is no upper height limit, as yet we have been able to accommodate taller customers, but we advise that anyone over 6ft5 will need to fit comfortably in the harness.
For full restriction visit Hibaldstow's website