Cardiomyopathy Association supporters Jon and Sarah Wallsgrove are holding an auction of some very special prizes this Summer, to raise vital funds to support families affected by heart muscle disease.
Auction prizes include:
- Signed Bolton FC football shirt, donated and signed by Fabrice Muamba
- Two prints signed by four of Britain's most famous sailors - Dee Caffari, Robin Knox-Johnston, Mike Golding and Alex Thomson
- Manchester United FC signed 2012-13 season football including Sir Alex Ferguson and Paul Scholes
- Signed Harlequins rugby shirt with 47 signatures
- Original, signed photo of Daniel Craig as James Bond
Two prizes likely to be snapped up quickly are:
- Stadium tour and museum visit donated by Liverpool FC
- Two children soccer school places at Chelsea FC
Whether you're a football, rugby or sailing fan, this auction has something for you. And then there's Bond, James Bond...
Details of all the lots and how to bid are available in this document (opens PDF).
by Nick Posford on 31-Jul-13 14:03
No related pages or links.