Be part of one of the UK's top Autumn running events!
Half Marathon, 10k, 5k or a Junior race, Run Bournemouth has it all! And you can be a part of it running for #teamcardio
You'll run alongside a beautiful picturesque coast line and the Boscombe and Bournemouth piers. So get your friends and family involved, choose your distance and join us at this amazing event.
The Bournemouth Half Marathon starts at the spectacular and beautiful Hengistbury Head, which forms the main division between Poole and Christchurch bays. The first 5 miles of the route makes its way along the cliff tops affording participants the very best views of the coastline before dropping down onto the seafront. This is how running should be and then sprint finish through your much anticipated finish line on Bournemouth Pier Approach.
- Half Marathon - £20 registration fee - Click here to register
- Fundraising target - £300
- 10k - £10 registration fee - Click here to register
- Fundraising target – £150
- Minimum age 15 years +
- 5k – Free registration- Click here to register
- Fundraising target – £100
What you'll receive from us as part of #teamcardio:
- Fundraising support and advice to help you achieve your target from our dedicated fundraising team
- A full fundraising pack with hints, tips and ideas
- Cardiomyopathy UK running vest