Birmingham & West Midlands Support Group
This support group based in Birmingham is for people with any form of cardiomyopathy, their family members, friends and supporters.
This group run by volunteer Support Group Leader Tracie aims to provide a relaxed environment for people affected by cardiomyopathy and their families to hear from a variety of expert speakers and to meet others living with the condition.
Future meeting dates
- Saturday 23rd March - 1pm - 3pm
- Saturday 4th May - 1pm - 3pm
- Saturday 29th June - 1pm - 3pm
- Saturday 3rd August - 1pm - 3pm
- Saturday 5th October - 1pm - 3pm
- Saturday 7th December - 1pm 3pm
Please check back nearer the time to find out about guest speakers and to confirm whether the meeting will be in person or online.
For details of how to join this meeting, or for more information about this support group, please contact our services team, either Christie or Beckie on