Our support groups are run by fantastic volunteers who give their time to provide a support network to people affected by cardiomyopathy. Becoming a Support Group Leader is a rewarding and fulfilling experience with the opportunity to meet new people and develop your own skills.
We are looking for Support Group Leaders for a number of local/geographical groups across the country.
As a Support Group Leader, you will:
- Support others on their cardiomyopathy journey
- Liaise with guest speakers and cardiomyopathy experts
- Develop your interpersonal and leadership skills
- Help Cardiomyopathy UK to improve the lives of people affected by cardiomyopathy
We’ll support you with:
- Role-specific training so you can feel confident in your role
- Regular support from our Community Peer Support Manager
- Peer mentoring from an experienced volunteer
- An annual Support Group Leaders Development Day
- Volunteer expenses covered by the charity