Isle of Wight Challenge
Great challenges need great settings - and none are better than the Island's coastal path. 2,000 adventurers will take on the Isle of Wight in May 2021 - and go all out to push themselves further.
Choose your challenge. Join as an individual or gather your team. Walk it, jog it or run it and choose from the full island, half or quarter challenge options.
It’s anticlockwise around the Island, down past the Needles & the Southern cliffs to Chale at half way – and for Full Island challengers it’s on to historic Ventnor & Bembridge and back to our welcome base-camp after an epic 106km journey. You'll get full support & hospitality all the way, and with half & quarter Island options also - there's an Isle of Wight Challenge for everyone!
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/isle-of-wight-challenge
How we'll support you:
- Fundraising support from the Cardiomyopathy UK fundraising team
- Free food and drink at rest stops
- Optional training walks
- A challenge mobile app
- Free Cardiomyopathy UK t-shirt and fundraising materials
- Shuttle busses and transfers available
- Free massage and medical support at rest stops
- Finisher's medal, t-shirt and glass of fizz
Sign up and fundraising options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
If this is the challenge for you, sign up at https://www.ultrachallenge.com/isle-of-wight-challenge