Gather your loved ones and support people and families living with cardiomyopathy by Baking a Difference at home.
Hold a coffee morning with all your favourite people. We have all the resources you need to make the day a success. Sign up and help to Bake a Difference, one sweet treat at a time.
Why Bake a Difference at Home
- Spend quality time with loved ones whilst support people living with cardiomyopathy
- Baking is a fun and relaxing hobby, and something all the family can get involved in
- Who doesn't love a slice of cake, a cup of tea and natter!
How to Bake a Difference at home
- Sign up and receive your Bake a Difference pack in the post
- Let your loved ones know about your Bake a Difference using our invitations and social media icons for that personal touch
- Decide if you want to do anything extra for your Bake a Difference, such as a baking contest, a raffle or mini games
- Have fun baking the recipes – make sure to take photos and tag us on your socials
- Count up what you raised and pay in your donations
Level up your Bake a Difference
- Host a raffle or a tombola at your coffee morning to raise even more
- Ask guests to bake their own cakes and host a Bake-off
- Buy some of our merchandise and sell it to your Bake a Difference guests, or use the items as prizes
- Play our Bake a Difference mini games, or organise your own such as 'guess the weight of the cake'
- Create an online fundraising page so that people who can't attend the day can still donate
Tips for decorations and finishing touches
- Hang your Bake a Difference bunting, display your posters and blow up the balloons for the full party affect
- Get in touch if you would like information leaflets sent out to provide your guests with
- Create a photo area where people can take a share their photos - don't forget to tag us on social media!