The perfect way to raise money whilst having a cake and a natter with your co-workers.
Hold a bake sale or coffee morning at work to support people living with cardiomyopathy. We have all the resources you need to make the day a success. Sign up and help to Bake a Difference, one sweet treat at a time.
Why bake a difference at work?
- Networking - get staff chatting over a coffee and a sweet treat
- Boost staff morale - engage staff and allow them to feel proud of their fundraising
- Look after staff wellbeing with the opportunity to feel relaxed and inspired.
- Gives you the opportunity to share your cardiomyopathy story and raise awareness of Cardiomyopathy UK
How to Bake a Difference at Work
- Get your free Bake a Difference fundraising pack
- Pick a day and time when your workplace is busy
- Pick a place - look for somewhere sociable or somewhere with a lot of footfall
- Set up an online fundraising page so that people can make donations easily
- Send an internal email letting everyone know what you're doing and why
- Send gentle reminders about when and where your Bake a Difference is taking place
Level up your Bake a Difference
Hold a raffle or tombola during your Bake a Difference to increase donations
Channel your inner Paul Hollywood and organise a baking contest
Use our Bake a Difference games, or host your own mini games such as 'guess the weight of the cake'
Request to have a casual-clothes day too, each staff member who wear their own clothes donates £2 in return
Get in touch if you would like some information leaflets to share with co-workers
Raise awareness of cardiomyopathy at your workplace
Share your cardiomyopathy story with your co-workers and raise awareness of cardiomyopathy. We can:
- Support you to tell your story
- Send you signs and symptoms materials to display and share
- Give you information and templates to educate people about cardiomyopathy
- Provide you with Cardiomyopathy UK presentation slides