Cotswold Way Challenge
The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for a testing challenge - with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between! It’s a Saturday morning start from historic Cirencester, as 2000 adventurers set out on a 100km looped route of footpaths & trails – most walking but many jogging and running.
Whether you're a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for a new adventure - with half and quarter-distance options also - there's a Challenge here for everyone. You'll get full support & hospitality all the way to your finish line - where an amazing sense of achievement & celebration awaits.
What you will receive when you join #Team#Cardio:
- Fundraising support from the Cardiomyopathy UK fundraising team
- Regular rest stops with free food and drink
- Training guides and optional training walks
- A challenge mobile app
- Free Cardiomyopathy UK t-shirt and fundraising materials
- Shuttle busses and transfers available
- Free massage and medical support at rest stops
- Finisher's medal, t-shirt and a glass of fizz
Option A - Charity Sponsorship
You pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
Option B - Mixed Funding
Pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
Option C - Self Fund
You pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!