South Coast Challenge
New Year Deal - 25% off all Charity Sponsorship Registration Fees using code: NYCHARITY23
Take on some of England's finest scenery as a walk, jog, or a run! An Eastbourne start, up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the famous South Downs Way National Trail with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil's Dyke, welcome rest stops, a few ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey.
You will get full support and hospitality all the way and with half and quarter distance options also - there's a challenge here for everyone!
How we'll support you:
- Fundraising support from the Cardiomyopathy UK fundraising team
- Regular rest stops with free food and drink
- Training guides and optional training walks
- A challenge mobile app
- Free Cardiomyopathy UK t-shirt and fundraising materials
- Shuttle busses and transfers available
- Free massage and medical support at rest stops
- Finisher's medal, t-shirt and glass of fizz
Sign up and fundraising options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Mixed and Self Funding Deals:
£15 off 100km - NY100K23
£10 off 50km – NY50K23
£5 off 25km – NY25K23