Bring joy to the classroom and hallways by Baking a Difference at school. Hold a bake sale to support people living with cardiomyopathy. We have all the resources you need to make the day a success. Sign up and help to Bake a Difference, one sweet treat at a time.
Glenmoor and Winton Academies
"We've been fundraising for Cardiomyopathy UK for a number of years now. A bake sale is always a favourite fundraising event among the students, who enjoy baking and eating the treats!" - Mr May
Why Bake a Difference at school?
- Share you cardiomyopathy story with friends
- Support other people living with cardiomyopathy whilst enjoying tasty treats
- A great opportunity for students to feel relaxed, inspired and happy on the last day of term
How to Bake a Difference at School in five steps:
- Sign up and receive your Bake a Difference pack in the post
- Hang the posters around school to let everyone know about your event
- Decide if you want to do anything extra for your Bake a Difference, such as a baking contest, non-uniform day or a tombola
- Have fun baking the recipes – make sure to take photos and tag us on your socials
- Count up what you raised and pay in your donations
Level up your Bake a Difference
- Hold a raffle or tombola during your Bake a Difference to increase donations
- Channel your inner Paul Hollywood and organise a baking contest
- Use our Bake a Difference games, or host your own such as 'guess the weight of the cake'
- Request to have a non-uniform day too, each student and teacher who wear their own clothes donates £1 in return
- Get in touch if you would like some information leaflets to share with teachers and students